Last updated by TechPrate on March 29th, 2021 at 09:25 am
Owning a business is not a simple job; it takes a lot of labor and resources to handle daily operations. And, it is not sure that it will give fruitful results in the end.
Digitization has made it tough for all to stay perpetually in the competitive world. There are several things that need regular attention. For this reason, businesses of any size are taking benefits from the Management Software.
This software is known for enhancing business profitability to improve the efficiency of the business. The best part is that this solution caters to you a lot of time to spend on increasing the customer volume and for improving business sales.
So, before going ahead we must know what business management software is?
Business management software is the key to meet the business need in a structured and planned way. It enables consistency and efficiency by eliminating human errors. The benefits of this software are significant for performing business tasks and tracking daily activities. Besides, it helps in completing the business activities in less time than obviously reduces the workload.
There are several business management software in the online market. More and more are introducing every day because of its immense popularity. It helps in running daily operations appropriately. That software should be chosen that fulfills the business needs. So, for your convenience, in this article, we are giving you the leading ten management software that is suitable for your business.
Best ten Business Management Software
Every business owner wants to make the business more productive. Using suitable management software is essential for automating your business operations and for reporting the lags and progress in your business activities. So, here is a list for you of the top 10 business management software. Let’s get started!!
Salonist is the perfect software for managing your salon business. It fulfills every business’s fundamental requirement of the salon and spa owners. This appointment booking software helps to manage staff and customers very effectively.
Here are some of the essential features of Salonist:
- It is a cloud-based salon and spa software which helps to store the data in one place.
- The calendar assists the customers to book, reschedule, or cancel an appointment accordingly, which makes booking an appointment easy.
- Salonist never disappoint their clients because it is available 24X7.
- It sends a reminder to clients through any text message or by email so that they never miss their sitting. The software helps to save time and money.
- Salonist provide insights into the sales so that you can easily calculate the growth of the business.
- It is providing a secure online payment gateway to customers.
- Salonist give 14 day free trials to their clients.
- It costs $39 for the basic version and $99 for the premium version.
This is the leading software for HR professionals. Sometimes, it is difficult to perform different works such as tracking employee’s performance, recruitment of new job aspirants, leave management, calculate salary, conducting interviews, etc. So, to solve all the problems, the HRM Wage is the best software to manage daily tasks.
Let’s see some of the important functionalities of HRM Wage:
- HRM stores the sensitive and confidential data of the company. It protects the data from unauthorized access.
- It automatically tracks the attendance of the employee by simply clicking on the check-in or check-out button.
- This software supports all mobile and web browsers.
- The pre-installed expense calculator helps to measure the travel expenses.
- This software makes the employment process easy. It automatically publishes the job on different job portals.
- HRM wage automatically calculates the time slot of HR and suggests the ideal time for the commencement of the interview.
It is a powerful software for your restaurant business. Sparkresto gives the best dining experience to its customers by providing the finest services.
Here are some features of Sparkresto:
- It helps to manage the kitchen order without any hassle. Also, it delivers the order on time with efficiency.
- By the analytics, you can count the daily sales of the business.
- Sparkresto takes the order online 24/7 from its customers.
- This software books the table and VIP seats to its valued customers.
- It has an excellent feedback system that will help to collect more reviews from customers.
- With the reward system, you can easily give a discount to your customers.
- Sparkresto manages the inventory in the real world by keeping the record of products.
- It costs $49 for a basic-version, $59 for premium and $99 for the platinum version.
Ezegym as the cloud-based CMS system is the perfect software to manage your gym business. It can be handled easily even by naive users or non-technical users. Its user-friendly interface is the main unique selling proposition of this software.
Let’s see its functionalities below:
- Customers can manage all the appointments in a single place.
- Ezegym automates the signup process and increases membership number with seamless integration.
- With the calendar feature, you can manage all the simple and dynamic processes with ease.
- This is an all-in-one software that provides easy access.
- It supports PayPal, Stripe and local payment gateways.
- Digital signature supports the functionality where members can read the terms and conditions and accept the policies digitally.
- You can easily manage your other gym branch by merely checking-in.
- It gives every single detail of the payment such as customer liking, the amount paid, date membership and payment mode, etc.
Appointeze is an appointment and lead management software. It helps in higher engagement with customers. Let’s see some of its features that make it different:
- With its appointment management system, it manages all of your customer’s appointments.
- It works with google calendar to avoid double booking.
- This software provides easy payment access with Stripe and PayPal integration.
- Your customers can host one to one or group meetings.
- It helps to track leads and check who bought more deals.
- Email conversion helps to view, reply and forward all essential information of the clients at the one place.
Qwaiting is the leading customer queue management software. It systemizes the procedure as customers line-up and waits for their turn to be served. Users can keep track of all the services. Check out its features below:
- Users can schedule all the appointments in one place.
- Its ticket generation feature helps the users to check the complete detail and avail services.
- The software helps to display the number of waiting customers and the length of the line.
- You can access the backend in different languages.
eStudent is the leading software to manage your educational institution. It automates the student data such as fee, attendance, schedule, etc. just in one place. It is the perfect teacher and student management software.
Let’s see its functionalities:
- This software can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. You can use it from a laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You can easily add or edit the list of appointments to handle.
- The software reminds you of the dues and payments.
- Scheduler helps to update the classes, seminars, etc.
- eStudent helps the student to inquire about any course.
Proofhub is the all in one solution for projects and team collaboration. It gives ultimate control over teams with easier access. Find out its features below:
- It helps to manage the workflow with the alerts and keeps you accountable about the deadlines.
- This software assists you to divide the daily tasks according to your choice and gives a better understanding of the workflow.
- Gantt charts help to plan and visualize how pieces of workflow fit together in a timeline view.
- You can send direct messages and get a quick reply.
It is a complete suite of communication and collaboration channels. This is a free business management software. Below are bitrix24 features that makes it better:
- It tracks and organizes the interaction of the clients.
- Bitrix24 manages the project through Gantt charts, checklist, counters, etc.
- You can view the complete data in the history section.
- It has various RTC tools from group chats, instant messaging, video calls, phone calls, mobile messaging, etc.
- This software gives the provision to manage document management with online file storage and document management.
Zoho is the cloud-based business management software that manages all the tasks under one roof. It is a smart HR solution that caters to all the needs of the business.
Let’s see its features:
- Zoho sends the reminder automatically.
- It works with more than ten languages.
- This software accepts the payment online and professional invoices.
- The software has all the tools for HR staff and employees.
- Zoho helps to create and manage the training program. It keeps track of employee processes and masters new skills.
- This software supports case management, email marketing, inventory management, marketing analysis, etc.
Above we have discussed some of the best business management software. These effective solutions are helpful in every domain of business if it is a salon, restaurant, fitness center, human resource management, etc.
Undoubtedly, these business management software are continually making a presence in every sort of business. Get your things done correctly and enhance the efficiency of your business operations.
So, what are you waiting for? Give the business software a chance to create the magic!!!
I hope you find this article knowledgeable. Let us know about the queries and suggestions in the comment section.
Thank you for reading!!
Julia Ching is associated with Salonist, a salon software for all types of Restaurants. She assists business owners on how to grow their business through fully featured software.