Last updated by TechPrate on September 20th, 2021 at 09:28 am
In the technology industry, many of us had heard about the Deep or Dark Web. Did you know the actual meaning of these two different webs?
The term “Deep web” is the deep part of the internet where you can find the pages which are not indexed on search engines. On the other hand, the dark web contains unindexed and pages involved in illegal activities.
You either need to know the exact URL or IP address of the page to get access. Sometimes getting access to these pages is not safe for your privacy and data. However, using a VPN can protect you and your privacy But which is the best free VPN for browsing the deep web?
There are multiple VPN service providers which claim to provide a protected connection while surfing the deep web. Most VPN service providers make money by selling your personal data. This the best VPN that lets you access the deep web without compromising your privacy.
You may like to read about: Why Does Firefox Keep Freezing
Which VPN Is Best For The Deep Web?
We have picked some of the best VPN that let you deep web search to access them without giving away your personal details. Below are the three best VPN for dark web access.
- Hola VPN
ExpressVPN is on the top of our list of best VPN for the deep web. Although it is not a free VPN you can use its free trial of 30 days before purchasing this VPN software.
Apart from the free trial, it has affordable plans that provide year-round protection against spying eyes on your online activities. It takes the charge of your privacy and data security with industry-leading AES-256 military-grade encryption.
ExpressVPN is an ideal VPN for browsing the deep web because it has its own hidden service in the Tor network. With the Tor network, it offers you privacy and anonymity while surfing the dark web.
Features of ExpressVPN
- Servers: ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers in around 94 countries to let you connect with any one of them as per choice.
- Supported Device: Users can use ExpressVPN in Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux-enabled devices. You can also use this VPN service in certain routers. ExpressVPN also offers browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox & Microsoft Edge.
- Device connection: You can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously by using ExpressVPN.
- No-Log Policy: ExpressVPN strictly follows a No-log policy to ensure the user’s privacy without using the user’s online activity logs.
- Kill Switch: This VPN service provider also provides you with a kill switch feature that blocks your browser to access the internet if the VPN connection drops.
- Price & Money-Back Policy: The price of ExpressVPN starts from $6.67 per month and with a 30-days money-back policy.
- Customer Support: ExpressVPN also offers FAQs & Live Chat to provide you with technical support.
Hola Is one of the well-known names associated with VPN service. An Israel-based VPN service provider provides a freemium service means you can use its VPN service without paying anything.
However, premium plans with a premium security feature that you can avail of purchasing premium plans. It claims itself as the first peer-to-peer VPN service provider. By using Hola VPN, users share their bandwidth with each other.
You will be using someone else’s IP while someone else will be connected to your IP address. It helps users to hide their IP address and other system details while accessing the deep web.
Features of Hola VPN
- Servers: Hola VPN offers 500 servers to its free users. However, if you choose its premium plan, it will provide you with 1500 globally placed servers.
- Supported Devices: Hola has a wide range of supported devices. Users having Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, etc can use Hola VPN on their devices.
- No-Log Policy: Hola VPN doesn’t keep the user’s online activity logs to ensure users’ privacy remains undisclosed.
- Encryption: Hola VPN boasts to offer best-in-class encryption and security to secure your data while sharing data.
- Browser Extension: It offers users browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Microsoft Edge.
- Price & Money-Back Policy: Although Hola VPN is a freemium service. However, you can purchase premium plans that come with premium security features. Plans start from $2.99 per month and you can also use Hola VPN Coupon Code for huge savings. Also, it provides you with 30-days money-back policy.
- Customer Support: Hola VPN provides you with FAQs and 24/7 Email support as customer support.
You can also check the major difference between Hola VPN vs ExpressVPN
NordVPN is one of the best and widely used VPN software around the world. It is considered to be one of the best VPN service providers to secure a user’s privacy and data. If you want to access dark web websites then we recommend you give a try NordVPN. Similar to ExpressVPN, NordVPN is also not a free VPN but you can use its free trial before purchasing its paid version.
It has all the features that let you access the deep web without letting anyone know about your online activities. NordVPN provides you with an extra layer of protection when you browse the deep web which is extremely important to protect your identity from spying eyes. It protects your data while sharing through peer to peer network by providing you with AES-256 encryption.
Features of NordVPN
- Servers: NordVPN provides you with 5400+ servers in 59 countries around the world.
- Supported Device: NordVPN supports Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android TV.
- Log-Log Policy: This VPN service provider operates with a strict No-Follow Policy to protect you from spying eyes.
- Browser Extension: NordVPN offers browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
- Price & Money-Back Policy: The price of NordVPN starts from $4.89 per month for a 2-year plan. It also offers a 30-days money-back policy.
- Customer Support: To provide you customer support, NordVPN offers FAQs, Live Chat, and Email support to resolve their issues.
When you browse the deep web, it’s important to keep your identity anonymous because the deep web is the home of thousands of trolls and malicious content. Most of the VPNs claim to provide safe deep web browsing but somehow they couldn’t manage to protect the user’s identity.
These three VPN service providers provide safe browsing for the deep web. You can choose any of them and for better security purchase the paid version of any of them.